20 years experience in the field of Pharmacology, Immunology, Oncology, Pulmonary Diseases, and Cardiovascular Diseases in vivo and in vitro of which 12 years supported US companies. Major contributor for Repro (Abciximab, GIIb/IIIa and αvβ3 inhibitor). Major contributor for forwarding two compounds (JNJ-anti-tubulin inhibitor and JNJ-CFMs/FLT3 inhibitor tested on patients in June 2007) into early development. Research Lead for Centocor two Phase I/II Trial anti-tumor Drugs (CNTO95(Intetumumab) and CNTO328) and independently developed EGFR-targeted Liposome and CNTO 99 (CNTO95 conjugated with doxorubicin liposome) projects. Professional contributions and recognition includes:
- Authored 17 papers, 32 abstracts and 35 technical reports.
- Co-inventor on one issued patent (Anti-angiogenic uses of IL6 antagonists in European Patent (No:03783264.9-2402-US0335651 in European). and awarded five times at JNJ.
- Participated in establishing oncology team in Centocor.
- Helped my professor to get two RO1 grants in University of PENN.
- Cell Sorting License for FACSVantage SE and Cell Flow License from BD, and Molecular Biology and PCR Certificate from New England Biolab.
Extensive experience in PK assays of mice, rats, rabbits, and dogs; Angiogenesis model (Matrigel, corneal, skin model); Tumor xenograft models in mice and rats; Arthritis models (RA, CIA and SCW); Lung acute and chronically inflammatory injuries; Bronchoalveolar lavage; Asthma and EAE models; Flexivent SCIREQ; Human skin transplant; Liver cirrhosis models; Gastric ulcer models; Acute and chronically toxicology; Animal surgery, Injection and dosing of mice, rats, rabbits, dogs and monkeys (IV, IP, SC and PO); Jugular vein cannulation; Cardiac puncture and retro-orbital sinus bleeding.
Cell receptor bound assay and receptor internalizatrion; Isolation of neutrophil cells, leukocytes and macrophage; IHC-Immunostaining (tissue fixing, cutting and staining); Cell proliferation and apotosis; Cell cycle assay; Cell migration/invasion /cell adhesion; Tube assay (Matrigel Collagen; Fibrinogen) and rat aorta ring assay; ELISA and RIA; SDS-PAGE Gel; Protein Phosphorylation; Immunoprecipitation and Blot analysis; DNA and RNA separation; PCR and Taqman Quantitative Reverse Transcription-PCR; Gene cloning and expression vector; Antibody preparation, purification and protein labeling with isotopes and fluorescence.