Procurement Officer of (PT. PROFAB) now as NOV Completion & Production Solutions (National Oilwell Varco)
Employment Status: Permanent Staff
- Conduct all the Procurement process of Goods (Purchasing) and Services (Contracts) requirement, including the Tendering.
- Develop the Contractual New Outline Agreement to produce Auto Purchase Order, in order to get the best performance of Purchasing Group’s Member.
- Utilize the Street Buying Request to reduce Small or Low Value Order (including Petty Cash) activity.
- Provide the Purchasing KPI, reporting, and vendor analyzing to capture the real condition as reliance input for the management
- Conduct the Procurement Services (Contracts) requirement, as per detail activities:
- Select and prepare the adequate tendering and contracting strategy, that ensures the best value for Client expenditure following the best practice and innovative ideas.
- Select the potential Bidder's List based upon the nature of the job from the existing data bank regarding Work / Product Groups maintained in the System and ensure adequate Job / Project specific pre-qualification exercise.
- Prepare and compile Tender Documents for Tender's issued directly by the Department.
- Review and check Tender Documents prepared by consultants, if any.
- Draft the Contract Documents to safeguard Client's interest and ensure balanced fairness between the two contracting parties.
- Develop and prepare Price Schedule in line with agreed contracting strategies.
- Interpret contractual obligation and assist in the Administration of approved Contracts.
- Review and report on contractual deviations in Bids.
- Carryout the Commercial Bid Evaluations introduce necessary adjustments and establish the Award Recommendation.
- Study and evaluate claims and change order requests in accordance with contractual obligations and advise on appropriate measures.
- Establish and implement insurance administration within the projects in collaboration with Finance and Legal Departments.
- Prepare Contracts Status Reports.
- Process all Tendering and Contracting transactions through the System.
- Satisfy the relevant KPI's agreed upon during periodical Performance Company Policy including those related to the ITT cycle.
- Closeout the contracts upon conclusion of the job.
- Abide by Client's codes of business ethics.
- Conduct market analysis/benchmarking. Transform market research data into clear outsourcing recommendations & sourcing plans.
- Identify and monitor vendors and changes in the industry.
- Review contract spending & expiry dates and coordinate with the proponents on required actions.
- Manage amendments to contracts, including preparation of bid waivers, Amendments / Extensions recommendations, seeking required approvals & issue Amendments / Extensions.
- Ensure complete contract documentations to provide a clear audit trail.
- Conduct monthly reviews with proponents to anticipate needs and determine requirements.
- Conduct the Tender process to the Bidders for the Services/Contractual and Material requirements; including services contracting, goods/material buying, and expediting roles, such as :
- Submit tender plan, bidders list, and tender document for internal approval.
- Site visit (if required).
- Advertisement in newspaper.
- Closed the date for registration.
- Issue the tender document.
- Pre-bid meeting.
- Received submission of clarification request.
- Response to clarification requests.
- Administrative, Technical and Commercial Bid Opening.
- Create Commercial Bid Evaluation.
- Create Recommendation For Award.
- Notify unsuccessful bid.
- Issue award notification.
- Create Purchase Order.
- Kick of Meeting.
- Progress meeting.
- Factory Acceptance/Inspection Test (if required).
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with subcontractors, suppliers and clients
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent problem solving abilities and experience with complex transactions with little supervision
• Excellent computer skills and the willingness to learn company created software for managing projects
• Excellent time management