- Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions and actively listening to the responses.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandizing layout.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves, and took inventory of supplies.
- Educated customers about the brand to incite excitement about the company's mission and values.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store's positive culture.
- Followed merchandizing guidelines to present visually appealing displays.
- Maintained established merchandizing standards, including window, sales floor, and promotional displays.