(1)BUSINESS ACUMEN- Analytical and problem solving skills; abilityto understand business activities.
(2)STYLE - A confident, self-starter who embraces change and enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
(3) INTERNALBUREACRACY:Workingwell with internal bureaucracy to effectively resolve settlement issues.
(4) WORK-FLOW PRIORITIZATIONIn order to exploit narrow profit windows.
(5) HAS INFORMAL EXPERIENCEOf responsibility related to branch management & legal compliance issues.
(6) STRONG WORK ETHIC- Ability to supervise staff and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
(7) RE-ADJUST EXPECTATIONHelpsthe clients readjust their expectation and accept the recommended courses of action/compliance are the best in light of current situations.
(8) INTENSIVE QUALITY CONTROLS; Data integrity as relates to calculations and output.
(9)CAN DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT MATH SKILLSQuick calculations both during the market and after the market—and Strong Excel and data management skills.-
(11)BE EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE:Reliable during rapid and volatile market conditions
(12)HAVE ABILITYMeet deadlines & handle variety ofprojects concurrently in fast-paced business environment
(13)STRONG KNOWLEDGEEquity trading operations and clearing brokerreconciliation process.
(14)SERVICING HNI, RETAILS CLIENTS AND CORPORATE(S):Experience in servicing High Net Worth Individuals, Retail clients & Corporate(s)(15)WORKING KNOWLEDGE IN CONTEMPORARY INVESTMENT OPTIONS: Deep understanding of the stock market and have a working knowledge in contemporary investment options like commodities, real estate, mutual funds, debt and government schemes. I am confident to judge the way of its movement in at-most 1-2(in BSE index) scrips per day for daily trading which are most liquid. Also I have learnt some basic things about technical analysis of STOCKS (capital markets) but I am not an expert in that.