Period: September 2016
Role: Team Member (Software Engineer)
Tools: PhpStorm, Git, FileZilla, phpMyAdmin
- Involved in the design and development of business analytics.
- Have designed and developed complete vertical stack of individual feature/requirements.
- Customized various front-end JS widgets and plugins like data tables, date pickers for pie charts, graphs and live active user graphs.
- Made a Live Chat Module using WAMP messaging protocol. Autobahn was used for frontend websockets.
DevContact is a customer support and ticketing system specialized for mobile app developers. It has all the basic and advanced level features of ticket management system, in-app messaging, cloud based FAQs and Knowledge base. It’s a responsive application developed using bootstrap, jQuery/JS, PHP Ratchet Socket based communication framework.
A Live Chat feature has been introduced along with the ticket managing system. Using live chat customers can provide support to their visitors in a very efficient and fast way. For this we used WAMP messaging protocol (Ratchet for backend and Autobahn.js for frontend).
Period: August 2016
Role: Team Lead (Software Engineer)
Tools: PhpStorm, WebStorm, Git, FileZilla, phpMyAdmin
- Frontend in angularjs and backend using Laravel.
- Backend process in java to fetch reviews from Itunes API and update them.
- Business flow of the frontend application including authentication.
Appilizer is a web application in which users can add their itunes applications and can see all the reviews of their deployed applications. Users can add their appliciations within their companies. The frontend of the project is made up using AngularJS which uses Laravel as backend API. This app also contains a separate backend process that is made in java which keeps on fetching reviews from itunes and update them in database.