- Designed the Process and procedures of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Enable the effective execution of the Global Incident, Problem & Change Management Process
- Managing and leading the team of 6 members supporting service management environments across the globe
- Provide leadership, coaching and development of the members.
- Coordinate activities and milestones between customer, agencies , outsourcing partners, various internal teams to achieve the project goals
Responsibilities as Incident Manager
- Owning incident management process through the incident life cycle and facilitating work around solutions to ensure system recovery with minimal business impact.
- Initiating bridge calls and coordinating with IT and Business including different Technology Groups for resolving incidents and enhancing service quality and liaising with various system owners.
- Managing end-to-end process including:
- Incident detection and recording
- Classification and initial support
- Investigation and diagnosis
- Resolution and recovery
- Incident closure
- Provides accurate and timely communications on impact to the appropriate distribution lists and senior management.
- Manage the Daily High Severity Incident Call Review meeting and send communication.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement within Incident Management process, and invoking another process as required.
Problem - Disaster Recovery management
- Perform Incident validation of the ticket raised on priority by the Clients and Customers.
- Conduct reviews on problem and known errors that have been identified and actioned, to verify that all steps were completed and the objective of the process was achieved.
- Investigating the root cause of incidents and investigating actions to correct the situation.
- Conduct weekly and monthly Incident - Problem Management meetings and produces a Daily Operations Service Call Report which details the current status of the Problem Management team including how many outstanding tickets for each service and status of outstanding tickets.
- Includes investigating, managing, resolving and escalating issues as required.
- Providing resolution for the incidents reported according to the priority and agreed
- Training the team on process, technical, quality and new process guidelines.
- Monitored progress of action plan.
- Developed proactive Problem Management activities.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of DR plans.
- Manage DR compliance testing through the planning, execution and reporting of exercises
- Document and publish change management process and functions
- Analyze change records to determine any trends or potential problems.
- Reviewing change requests for completeness and accuracy
- Working with service providers to schedule changes
Assisting in the preparation, facilitation, documentation, and communication related to weekly and ad hoc change management meetings.