- Experienced in software development cycle, game design, web development and test automation.
- Capable in design and implementation of data structures and algorithms.
- Able to write clean and maintainable code.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills.
Sep 2014 - Aug 2015
Software Engineer Intern ( Test Automation )
Communication & Power Industry Canada
- Designed, implemented and maintained a testing application from scratch to automate the testing process for communication protocols on medical generators. (Python)
- Reduced time cost of regression test, error-handling test and requirement test.
- Collaborated with team to gather requirements, analyze failures and improve protocol specifications.
Sep 2011 - May 2016
Bachelor of Engineering
- Software Engineering & Game Design Program
- 2011- 2015 Deans Honor List
- GPA 3.5 / 4.0
- Coursework: Software Design, Software Architecture, Software Testing, Data Structures and Algorithms, Operation Research, Machine-level programming, Human Computer Interface, Computer Graphics, Modelling for Virtual Reality, Computer Network and Security, Operating Systems, SQL Database Model and Design.
Feb 2016 - Feb 2016
The Tetris & The Breakout & The Runner - The Great Ham Jam 2016
- Created a multiplayer timing and reaction game prototype in 40 hours in team of four. (C#, Unity)
- Developed multi-player network communication and game play of platform character.
- Ranked 1st.
Jan 2016 - Jan 2016
Mage Simulator - UofT Hacks III
Nov 2015 - Nov 2015
RBC Wealth Advisor Matcher - RBC NGI Challenge 2015
- Programmed user interfaces and solutions to analyzing user data.
- Ranked 6th.
Oct 2015 - Sep 2015
Leap Gun - Zombie Shooter - School Project
- Designed a 3D Zombie Shooter game prototype where players aim and shoot at zombies with hand gestures through Leap Motion controller.(C#, Unity)
- Created hand gesture recognition modules for Leap Motion controller.
- Recognized for being innovative and achieve grade of A.
Nov 2013 - Dec 2013
Star Fox 16 - School Project
- A 3D Flight Shooter game developed in team of three. (C++, OpenGL)
- Coded flight physics and special effects of explosion.
- Achieved grade of A.
Mar 2013 - Apr 2013
BattleShip - School Project