Sales Channel Director
SAP Brasil Ltda
Responsible for Sales Channel Development and Management for ME (Medium Enterprises) division, expanding and improving the coverage for indirect sales, supporting the double digit annual growth targets.
Hired to restructure the Sales Channel Division in the start-up SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) line of business, leading the company culture transformation for indirect sales. Manager of a team of 7 direct reports.
- Increased annual revenue by 40%.
- Leveraged Channels meeting quota from 5% in 2007 to 36% in 2008.
- Developed the first Territory Planning with channels recognized as the most innovative in the Latin America. This plan became the benchmark in the region by reducing the channel conflict improving coverage and partner margin.
- Improved revenue distribution among partners.
- Implemented the two tier distribution model consolidating non performing channels.