Feb 2015 - May 2015
Video Production Intern
Now Marketing Sydney
- Shooting and editing website promo videos that showcases company products and services.
- Designing motion graphics and texts to communicate technical information and statistics succinctly.
- Providing the necessary colour correction filters to enhance the visual appeal of the videos.
- Recording and editing voiceover narrations for each videos.
Sep 2014 - Oct 2014
Behind the Scenes Creator
Bus Stop Films/Taste Creative
- Shooting and editing behind the scenes footages detailing the progress of a film education program that involves students with disabilities.
- Conducting interviews with cast and crew on set.
Jun 2014 - Jul 2014
Production Assistant/Behind the Scenes Videographer
54 Days (Independent Feature Film)
- Filming and editing the production process of the film.
- Preproduction assistance – set building and prop arrangement.
- Conducting interviews with cast and crew.
- Setting up and managing unit. Maintaining coffee, snack and drink supplies.
- Assisting with catering organisation.
- Locating and acquiring last minute props.
2013 - 2014
Videographer and Video Editor
Warhol's Children (Online Magazine)
- Filming and editing interviews conducted by journalists.
- Apply colour correction to footages.
- Creating graphic titles for each video.
- Audio clean up and level balance.
2011 - 2012
Utopia Investment LTD
- Writing and proofreading company website blurbs and brochures using Word, Powerpoint, Publisher and Photoshop.
- Using the appropriate language to promote awareness of the company.
- Selecting the appropriate font, colour and image layout for the designs of print materials.
- Managing invoices and expenditure records.
2008 - 2010
Customer service and Archival Assistant
Hong Kong Film Archive
- Acquiring, managing and cataloguing of library materials including books, films, magazines and CDs.
- Assisting visitors with catalogue search and locating the relevant database materials for their reference.
- Operating and managing audio/visual equipments of the libraries including DVD and VHS players, headphones and monitors.
- Providing assistant to the film preservation team such as retrieving film prints and relevant research materials from vaults and databases.
- Phone answering.
- Printing and stockpiling pamphlets for any upcoming programmes and events held at the archive.
- Operating and calibrating digital projectors.
2013 - 2014
Australian Film Television and Radio School
2010 - 2012
Bachelor of Arts (Major in Film Studies and Media Production)
University of Sydney