United Nations World Food Program
- Acted as World Food Program (WFP) focal point for all program / modalities within both Yida and Ajoung Thok refugee camps covering approximately 73,000 refugees across multiple nutritional modalities.
- Implemented and analyzed assessments covering food security, nutrition and local market economies while creating corresponding concept notes and reviewing related proposals.
- Acted as WFP initial focal point for proposal and budget reviews for all modalities/ programmes as submitted by potential cooperating partners (cps).
- Oversaw (in conjunction with the Officer in Charge) the expansion and construction of the largest single location pre-positioning site in South Sudan (15K metric tons mixed commodity).
- Implemented (including baseline data collection, program design, memorandum of understanding designs, programme start-up, initial review and standard operating procedure creation) the largest single location milling programme in South Sudan.
- Designed around the local milling economy the pilot program utilized a cash/voucher approach in order to boost the local economy while addressing issues related to food access and utilization and included the monthly distribution of approximatly 70,000 vouchers.