Essar Projects India Limited
- Manage recruitment and selection of employees.
- Provide consultation to management on employee relations issues, and manage all disciplinary issues within the company.
- Manage all redundancy situations including calculations, financial guidance and communications to affected employees.
- Work closely with senior management to identify, develop and implement training and development programs in line with the business objectives.
- Provide senior management and others with various types of employee reports including attrition, absence, compensation and headcount.
- Management of the full recruitment process including sourcing strategy; interviewing; reference checking; making offers to candidates; driving and delivering induction training.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the employee induction program. Implementation of a company-wide performance management system that is linked to the core vision and objectives of the business.
- Provision of on-going consultation to management on performance related issues.
- Successfully launched“ e-Compass” at EPIL-Hazira. The No. 1 Performance and Talent Management application in the World.
- To facilitate Talent Management-3X3& KCP.
- Identification of potential successors in consultation with Executive Heads of different functional & operational areas, analysis of their training needs and rolling out of the same by coordinating with their superiors.
- To create Career ladder template & Job competency card for all employees. Development and Maintenance of various HR MIS.
- Ensuring that Job descriptions are available for all the existing positions. Responsibility of internal equity to ensure fair and equitable review of salaries within the business.
- Delivery of training to employees on a regular basis-e.g. induction training; quality training; training on effective recruitment and performance management.
- Responsibility for ensuring Company operated in line with employment legislation and health and safety at work legislation.