Business Development Manager for Services of Energy Sector
Siemens has four main business sectors—industry, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure and cities. Siemens currently employs approximately 420,000 people in 190 countries with global revenue of €71B last 2011.
- Lead improvement of market for energy services for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and non–Original Equipment Manufacturer (Non-OEM) gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, and generators for the Energy Service Division.
- Administer the preparation of sales activities in Bahrain market by overseeing marketing functions, preparing budgets and forecasting.
- Hold responsibility in visiting customers to follow up on submitted offers, determine new pipeline opportunities, and maintain good relationship with customers’ key personnel.
- Take charge in coordinating with customers to sort out and follow up pending issues; interface with colleagues and offer preparation team; and keep abreast of ongoing and pipeline opportunities on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Division software.
- Develop and maintain coordination with customers regarding the projects to evaluate and select sales channels that meet their requirements.
- Handle and ensure up-to-datedness of outrage schedules and spare parts requirements by visiting utilities and oil & gas customers on a regular basis.
- Establish new customer base by exhibiting strong commitment to resolve quality issues and concerns to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with various groups in preparing offers and insuring compliance with customers’ established requirements.
- Secure equipment modernization projects and long-term service agreements with the local customers to develop high market share in the local market.
- Promote timely completion of provision of requisite inputs to process the proposal, including the LoA process for binding proposals to secure high proposal quality that requires minimum risk.
- Implement effectual contract negotiations for new orders in line with the stipulated positive margin while preserving technical and commercial requirement.
- Brought significant increase in department revenue by 320% and 300% in customer volume.
- Directed efforts to successfully gain the set revenue in 2013 by promoting new services and presenting opportunities for the customers.