- Answering customers’ questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the shop, including counting cash floats.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire shop.
- Built customer confidence by listening to their concerns and providing appropriate feedback.
- Supervising of checkout staff
- Handing Large sums of money
- Knowledge of store, services and locations of merchandise.
- Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques for add on sales.
- Completed shop floor replenishment to guarantee size availability and promote customer satisfaction.
- Offer direction and give constructive feedback to motivate team members.
- Deal with customer complaints and concerns and delivering a result that befits both parties.