Feb 2013 - Aug 2013
The Educators School System
- Responsible for the supervision and general discipline of his/her section.
- Allocate duties after discussing and determining duties with the Principal staff so that the spirit of mutual goodwill and co-operation will prevail in school.
- Convince staff meetings regularly to maintain a high level of communication in his/her section.
- Reporting of all cases of teacher absence and work with the Principal to arrange for any necessary substitute teacher to replace the teacher temporarily absent from duty.
- Authority to realese any teacher from duty prior to end of the operational day for that operational day but should notify the Principal of all such intances.
- Teaching students of classes from v to x in a way that they fully understand what is being taught to them.