I am a highly motivated, ambitious young individual looking to work hard and gain experience while attending college. I am a future business owner and a lover of all things musical. In my spare time I enjoy playing guitar, bass and piano, as well as teaching myself violin. As well as teaching myself an instrument, I am a teacher to a small handful of guitar students. I am currently working on a couple of video projects just to satisfy the urge to create something I am proud of.
Sep 2012 - Jun 2013
Clackamas community college
I finished highschool by doubling up on highschool and college my senior year.
Oct 2014 - Dec 2014
Receiving orders from online, locating the items in a warehouse and problem solving when there is an error in the system. At this job I often walked up to 30 miles a day.
Feb 2014 - Sep 2014
Customer service representative
I answered telephones for a major internet provider. This was a competitive sales job disguised as a customer service job. Customers would often call in enraged about their service and it was my job to gain control of the conversation, resolve their issue, and then try to sell them something. At this job I learned the power of a smile and how such a simple thing can change the way customers feel about their entire day.
Oct 2012 - Aug 2013
Cook (Back of House)
I prepared food quickly and efficiently while maintaining a clean work space for myself and others and serving customers when I was finished cooking and cleaning. This job taught me a lot of preparation and efficiency.
- I learn things quickly, and I am very good at problem solving for the things I do not know. While I am very independent I have no problem knowing when to ask questions and which questions to ask.
- I am a natural leader however this skill was strengthened by:
- Being a youth staff at my youth group, managing several teenagers every Wednesday .
- Being a member of student government at my college.
- Microsoft: Word, Excell, PowerPoint, One note etc.
- Apple: Pages, keynote, iMovie, Logic Pro, Final cut etc.
- Adobe: Premier pro, Photoshop etc.