Sr Sales Advisor
al-Tayyar travel group
Joined the holidays dept. of Al Tayyar travel group (Public Share holding co. and 10 percent share of national carrier SAUDI AIRLINES)-the largest travel organization in the middle east at Riyadh in Saudi Arabia with international branches in Canada, U.K, Egypt, U.A.E, India and Ninety branches in the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia-as a senior sales and operations executive.
My duties involve in counter sales as follows:
- Dealing with the walk in clients for the hotel (inbound/outbound), Apartment, Cruise, SPA packages, Low Cost Carrier services.
- Working with Education providers like Eurocentres, EF, Kaplan, Kings Colleges, Embassy, LSI, EC for the student further studies like International Language School course & University Placement services.
- My operational activities include communicating with international suppliers and operators and conclude special deals on Education Provider worldwide for all other services and advising the front-lone staff from time to time.
- Also currently involved as a team leader on a project in corresponding with U.S Universities in accelerating admission procedures for the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia in facilitating admissions (Graduate and Undergraduate) for their students in several majors. Well defined procedures and implementation is ensured in order to achieve cent percent results.
- As a senior sales and operations executive, My duties involve in counter sales and dealing with the walk in clients for the hotel (INB/OB), Apartment, Cruise, SPA packages, International Language Schools & Travel Insurance.
- Also currently involved as a team leader on project in corresponding with U.S Universities in accelerating admission procedures for the MOHE, KSA in facilitating admissions (Graduate and Undergraduate) for their students in several majors. Well defined procedures and implementation is ensured in order to achieve cent percent results.
- I participated in the Saudi Travel and Tourism Investment Market (STTIM) on 2014 in Riyadh-Saudi Arabia Center as I promoted educational & tourism products and services provided by ATG successfully.
- I participated in the educational fair organized by Al-Yamamah University on November, 2013 and in the Saudi Travel and Tourism Investment Market (STTIM) on 2012 in the Riyadh-KSA as I promoted the educational & tourism products and services of ATG effectively.
- I trained more than 10 sales advisors in all around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to sell educational products and services to customers in different regions of Saudi Arabia.
- I help, assisted and supported ATG's sister companies such as National Travel and Tourism Bureau Company (NTTB) & other subsidiaries companies to establish educational products and services in Riyadh-Saudi Arabia as I trained their sales staff on educational products and services.
- I assisted in creating an online inquiry format for the educational products and services offered by ATG in the web-site of the company as I do handle the online sales inquiries which come from the web-site on daily basis.
- I answered many phone calls and inquires about the educational products and services offered by ATG in a professional manner as I provided accurate and detailed information
- I responded to daily incoming e-mails about educational services offered by ATG within 24 hours and I turned many sales inquiries to bookings.
- I provided excellent customer services; guidance and advanced counseling services to students want to study abroad as I provided them with detailed information about studying in countries like UK, U.S.A, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland.
- I completed online application forms for students who want to join the Saudi Scholarship Program through the web-site of the Saudi Ministry of the Higher Education before traveling abroad.
- I achieved a strong sales growth of 62 % in 2014 in comparison with 2013 for the sales of travel & tourism products and services offered by ATG.
- I received an appreciation letter from ATG for my excellent performance in customer services and the best sales record for educational products and services.
- Went on FAM trip to USA in March-2011 to EF representing the company in to Chicago, Boston, New York & Miami.