Project Architect - Project Coordinator
Contributing to the Following Projects:
- King Abdullah Foundation Project, Riyadh, SA – LEED® Certified
- King Saud University - Deanship Building - Data Center, Riyadh, SA
- Private Palaces - Riyadh, SA
- King Saud University Endowments, Riyadh, SA
- Capital Market Authority Tower, Data Center Zone, Riyadh, SA
- Architectural design, preparation all drawings for difference phases of projects including concept design, schematic design, construction documents and dealing with international codes at all design phases.
- Review and co-ordinate all related discipline design drawings.
- Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and budget
- Project tracking, scheduling, correspondence and documentation.
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction
- Ensure that the team is working effectively, keeping to schedule and budget.
- Review contractor submittals (Shop Drawings), Technical Queries and Revisions of Construction Documents.
- Assist/coordinate the project team in developing an LEED tracking system per project.