2014 - 2015
freelancer (Istanbul Turkey)
- In the sale of clothing and exported In the sale of clothing and exported to Egypt and the United Arab Emirates and Syria
2013 - 2014
- The receipt of cash from customers
- administration of cash sales and debt sales
- Follow-up the bills
- Follow-up the salaries of employees
Jan 2011 - Aug 2012
bank (Damascus Syria)
- Definition bank products and services
- Granting loans and customer inquiry and follow-up to repay their loans
- Grant approval to grant loans and Member of the delivery of loans
- Design the applications for services and bank Products
- Design Brochures identifiable bank products and services
- Develop a plan for the promotional campaign and identify ways promotional appropriate
- Assistant Accountant
- Promote bank products in social networks
- Preparation of periodic reports on the competition of the bank institutions
- Managing portfolios.
Oct 2010 - Apr 2011
bank with Syrian Enterprise and Business Center / National Competitiveness
Observatory (Damascus Syria)
- Worked as part of the execution of the World Bank Employer-employee Survey on Workforce Development (EES Syria 2010).
- participating in the training sessions delivered by SEBC, WB and NCO consultants about interviewing skills, WB methodology for employee selection, in addition to, enhancing the survey questionnaire .
- Selection of staff in some companies at random.
- Interviews with selected staff.
- Conversation and question staff about aspects of research.
- Recording data and observations on the search form.
Oct 2010 - Nov 2010
EMBELL RIVA CIRKUS (Damascus Syria)
- The formation of a marketing team .
- Specify the targeted schools in the city of Damascus and Damascus countryside .
- Distribution of the marketing team to schools .
- Marketing to the circus and promotion of the Syrian schools.
- search for sponsors for the Charity Schools .
- Coordination between schools and the circus and Selection the show .
- Secure transportation to schools to transport students to watch the show.
Faculty of Economics ( accounting )
Business administration skills
European training foundation (ETF) and the SME support programme (SSP),
SEBC / SKILLS