Senior Coordinator / Administrator - Administration
UNITED ENERGY PAKISTAN (Formerly British Petroleum Pakistan)
Job responsibilities included:
- To provide admin and logistic support and to arrange various resources and means required to field teams.
- Supervision of supporting staff members. Assigning them tasks and targets and to process their payroll and other incentives.
- Processing landowners’ compensation cases.
- Planning and budgeting the annual land lease, crop compensation and other relevant payments.
- To prepare FAN (Financial Authority to Negotiate) for negotiations of land lease, crop and other compensations with area landowners.
- To arrange GCM/safety talk/presentation for LMS team on various topics like, Conduct, HSE, and Defensive Driving etc.