- Built 1031junction.com with innovative approach to backlink generation which resulted in 20 million dollar pipeline for client in less than 6 months.
- Worked with local veterinarian to launch vetprofitsnow.com, a $100,000 project which through personal SEO efforts, site dominated the veterinary marketing space on the Internet and resulted in $30,000 a month in continuity for client.
- Worked as consultant for rainwatercollecting.com to build website & blog where results enabled client to achieve an 88% Dallas/Fort Worth market domination based on personal recommendations and ideals. Of all inquiries in area, 9 out of 10 come before client for the option to bid.
- Grew slowest territory in company to over $1 million in sales in 9 months (127% of goal) at Greyfox Systems in 2003, surpassing all other regional sales managers. Stayed #1 throughout employment.
- Used creative and complicated method involving rebates to win government bid against 14 other companies that resulted in largest sales transaction in branch history for $340,000 at Valerent in 2001. Was the only company to use this method which was directly responsible for winning contract.
- Created and implemented modular training program at RightNow Technologies designed to improve sales department's knowledge of company's core products and services. Won "Greatest Individual Contribution" award out of 300 employees at annual company meeting in December of 2000.
Feb 2004 - Present
Internet Marketing Consultant & Freelance Web Designer
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies for small businesses with the goal of improving visibility & converting traffic;
- Created complex client & competitive reports based on keyword research, density, & KEI analysis;
- SEO Copywriting/Editing;
- Developing and optimizing all website SEO components including meta tags, headings, keyword proximity & concentration, image tags, site maps, spider simulations, directory simulations, etc.;
- Social Media Optimization and Marketing;
- Developing and managing link-building campaigns;
- Generating detailed monthly SEO reports;
- Designing, building, & configuring hand coded templates for Joomla & Wordpress content management systems to correspond with marketing efforts;
- Successfully completed over 100 web-related projects;
Jun 2002 - Oct 2004
Regional Sales Manager
- Generated revenue by identifying, qualifying, and closing potential independent sales organizations, distributors, and integrators;
- Built sales opportunities through cold calling & developing leads from trade shows;
- Explored and developed existing account relationships;
- Developed sales by making initial presentation; explaining product features and benefits, developed pricing;
- Updated job knowledge by tracking emerging trends in structured wiring industry, participating in educational opportunities, & reading professional publications;
- Analyzed sales statistics, prepared reports, and handled administrative duties such as filing expense reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel plan;
- Read about new and existing products and monitored the sales, prices, and products of competitors;
Jun 2001 - Jun 2002
- Successfully sold software, hardware, and service contracts for VAR (value added reseller) who was considered the authority of Citrix and Microsoft networking services for the greater Dallas / Fort Worth metro area;
- Increased revenue for Dallas branch and consistently exceeded sales goals, including a $340,000 Citrix deal, largest deal in branch history;
- Developed new corporate and small business accounts through unique marketing, cold calling, networking, professional sales presentations, trade shows, and follow up;
- Developed relationships with national vendors to acquire large corporate accounts;
- Assisted companies in developing and maintaining current technologies through consulting;
- Built relationships with local contacts to develop leads for government contracts;
- Created ACT! Database with over 500 new contacts;
1999 - 2001
- Offered post and pre sales technical support for large, public CRM software company working with sales executives and key contacts at Fortune 100 national corporations;
- Performed technical product demonstrations and increased revenue in targeted sales opportunities by conducting team presentations with sales department over-the-phone and on location nationwide;
- Responded to large RFI, RFP and RFQ's;
- Developed and conducted technical sales trainings for new employees, current employees, and channel partners on how to use and sell company products and professional services;
- Provided feedback on the releases of new products and prepared reports of product issues and deficiencies;
1998 - 1999
- Oversaw development and management of 50 national accounts including PepsiCo, Proctor & Gamble, & EDS which produced over $17.4 million in annual revenue;
- Coordinated with outside sales team to sell computer software, hardware, and service contracts to existing and new accounts;
- Established relationships with key accounts to develop new business with in different locations;
- Earned Most Valuable AM award 3 times for maintaining 110% of quota Q3,&4 of '98 and Q1 of '99