Mary's Pizza Shack
• Ensure that the customers that sit at one of my designated tables are quickly approached by me after they take their seat. I will then ask them how they are and make friendly conversation if it seems appropriate before asking what they would like to drink.
• Keep an eye on the customers often and ask them every few minutes or so to see if they are ready to order.
• Be personable and have a friendly disposition while interacting with the customers.
• Listen carefully to everything the customers say in order to ensure that no mistakes are made in the order and so I can better serve them in whatever it is they require.
• Tell the cooks what food to make and be sure to serve my customers their food as soon as it is ready.
• Encourage the customers to come again in a way that is relaxed and doesn't make the customers feel pressured.