Since Korn/Ferry’s inception, clients have trusted Korn/Ferry to help them recruit world-class leadership talent. Building on this heritage, today it is a single source for a wide range of leadership and talent consulting services.
From nearly 80 offices in 40 countries, we assist organizations in attracting, engaging, developing, and retaining their people. Services range from executive recruitment to leadership development programs, enterprise learning, succession planning and recruitment outsourcing.
More organizations around the world trust Korn/Ferry to manage their talent, a responsibility we take seriously and work every day to meet with unsurpassed integrity and results.
- During this internship had the opportunity to interact with co-workers at all levels within the organization. Responsibilities included:
- Evaluated and sourced potential partnership opportunities.
- Assisted in the development of business cases for various enhancement initiatives for the current suite of products services and capabilities.
- Worked with other departments to retrieve financial and product data necessary for report analysis and ensure consistency of data.
- Assisted with all ad-hoc reporting and maintain data logic/calculation definition based on reporting guidelines defined by the reporting team.
- Performed periodic review of the reporting data to ensure data integrity and report effectiveness.
- Assisted in the development of procedures necessary to acquire information from other departments as necessary.
- Performed analysis of various roles within the Marketing Department in order to develop process enhancements and increase operational efficiencies.
- Participated in regularly scheduled meetings (e.g. Marketing Team Meetings, Monthly Business Challenge meetings)