Security Application Analyst II
· Actively assists the principal Security Architect.
· Provides architectural risk reviews on cryptographic attacks (e.g., TLS side-channel attacks involving compression.)
· Responsible for the direction of the company-wide vulnerability management system.
· Performs secure code reviews within the SDLC. For vulnerabilities found, creates proof of concept code so stakeholders can replicate the discovery.
· Collaborates with development teams across the company to fix vulnerabilities.