Lead Eligibility Worker
Fort Bend County
- Interview and collect documents from clients to determine eligibility.
- Communicate with vendors, clients and other departments.
- Make home visits on a as needed basis for clients unable to come to the services site.
- Establish referrals to other agencies, churches and medical facilities as needed.
- Participated in activities and duties related to emergency management during a local state of disaster as directed by appropriate county managers.
- Coordinates with other service agencies, organizations, and vendors to provide appropriate services and information for clients as well as referrals.