POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS & ADVOCACY
- Hillary For America Georgia State Volunteer Coordinator 2016 Election Cycle
Campaign Organizer Barack Obama Presidential Campaign, Brentwood, CA
2008 – 2009
- Collaborated with Christine Pelosi Campaign Boot-Camp Training; Funded WLCN attendees. 2008 - 2009
Community Ward Leader, Election Judge, Deputy Voter Registrar North Dallas, TX 2001-2003
Texas National Convention Delegate, El Paso, TX 2002
- Campaign Manager, Local Community Commissioner, Maywood, IL 1990
- Campaign Organizer, Election Judge, Poll Watcher, Community Voter Registration Drive Administration , Chicago, IL 1976 - 1989
- Op-Ed News Organizer & Facilitator
- Develop & implement mobile fundraising strategies, and training and implement nationally.
- Write and disseminate legislative alerts, issue talking points, training curriculum, and newsletters for candidate, supporters and volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and develop volunteers to get out the vote. Organize rides to the polls. Host and participate at events.
- Plan and manage state lobby days and local, state, and federal grassroots lobbying activities, including maintaining relationships with elected officials and their staff.
- Maintain local, state and national district relationships with members of Congress and their staff persons, both directly as appropriate and through volunteers.
- Plan and implement year-round advocacy activities, membership recruitment campaigns and fundraising events.
- Conduct Political Boot Camp training for candidates and volunteers.
- Design & maintain state website, Facebook page, Goggle+ Hangouts and all other social media tools.
- Establish and maintain collaborations and partnerships; political, business and organizations.
- Field Organizer Administrative, Volunteers, and Donor development.
- Work with stakeholders to identify data, staff & systems needs.
- Collaborate with teams on ways to create, organize, store, access and present data.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, mobile operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Advocacy CRM's: Vote Builder, SalesForce, Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Set up new computer databases; integrate existing systems.
- T3 and Staff Trainer
- Mobile Cause Fundraising
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Proficiency with WordPress Content Management Systems