Experienced risks consultant / Experienced Financial auditor
Conduct audit of consolidated & statutory financial statements of public agencies and companies operating in the retail, manufacting and agrobusiness industry.
- Audited mid to large seize retail ( Sonepar), public ( CHU CAEN)... companies
- Pioneered innovative engagements management to cut costs: applied leab auditing to my engagements and manage to cut roughly 20% of costs
- Manage to engage team members as well as managers in applying lean auditing
- Active member of the "Mazars Oversight comittee" to ensure compliance with MAM: "Mazars Audit Methodology", specifically on the review of internal control.
Provide advisory services and guidance to a state health agency in implementing French government instructions regarding internal control over financial statements( CH Dieppe)
- Fast track successfully the implementation of the instruction "Fiabilisation des comptes des hopitaux" as a team leader over 8 months.
- Lead steering commettees on specific topics ( Income, purchases, assets...) resulting in recommandations for better risk stratregy to the executive comittee.
- Closely managed the efforts of 1 Senior and 3 Staff auditors performing audits.
- Educated and assisted 10 office personnel in close-out procedures, audit techniques and internal control management.
- Acknowledged by the partner in charge for valuable contribution in the appointment of Mazars as the statutory auditor of " Centre hospitalier de Dieppe".