HUB Quality Manager Europe, Distribution, Dry & Traction Transformers
ABB - Based in Geneva (CH)
Job Dimensions: Lead Quality related activities for the HUB Europe Distribution (7 factories) within the Business Unit Transformers.
- Lead a team of seven Quality Managers based in the HUB factories.
- Create and lead the HUB Quality Strategy in line with ABB Group Quality initiatives and customer expectations.
- Establish regular Quality performance reviews and define relevant actions to support the continuous improvement in the HUB.
- Continuously analyze customer complaints as well as internal issues across all factories to drive improvement and enhance synergies in all our units.
- Develop Transfer procedures to secure manufacturing transfer activities between HUB factories.
- Trigger Global Improvement projects when similar issues are identified accross the different factories.
- Regularly audit the HUB factories.
- Report the Quality Performance to higher level management on a regular basis.
- Provide support and work closely with local Quality Managers to develop their competences and help them with their challenges.
- Lead the resolution of major quality issues by coordinating the root cause analysis process between factories, technical experts and customers.