Global Quality Leader - Localization Project Manager
ABB - Based in Geneva (CH)
Global Quality Leader:
- Lead Quality activities for the ABB Traction Transformers factories (current footprint: Switzerland, China, India, Poland and South-Africa).
- Establish and lead continuous quality improvement culture within the Traction Transformer product line. Develop reliability growth process and KPIs to assess product line performance and improve customer satisfaction. Report performance to ABB Group Senior level.
- Conduct yearly NPS analysis, follow and improve Customer Complaints resolution process.
- Regularly Audit Traction Transformer factories as per relevant standards (ISO9001 and IRIS).
- Lead major quality issues resolution worldwide (Internal and external coordination).
Localization Project Manager:
- Lead business development activities for the localization of Traction Transformer manufacturing in the USA. Study Buy America regulations, organize meetings with US Federal Transit and Railroad Administrations, create business plans.
- Manage a South-African localization project. Involved in the factory establishment (green field), customer discussions, conduct local management team interviews, local supplier development, training organization...
- Continue transferring projects to China as described below.