I am looking for a position in marketing area where I can utilize my skills and experience in SEO and social media to increase site traffic and company profitability.
Feb 2015 - May 2015
Digital Marketing Associate
- When I am doing Search Engine Optimization at Mood Fabrics online division, I take responsibility for SEO writing, content managing and keyword targeting. Our website have more than 100 competitive non-brand keywords ranked at top#3 and other keywords' rankings are continuously rising.
- In order to track SEO results, I analyze online performance every week and create up-to-date reports in different aspects such as keyword ranking, landing page, conversion rate, link opportunity, crawl diagnosis, social media, and overall audience analysis. I usually extract data from Google analytics, Google Webmaster Tool and Moz.
- I take care of Mood's social medias as well. My major works are on Pinterest, two Wordpress blogs ("Mood Sewciety Blog" and "Mood Sewing Network") and blogger outreach. Responsibilities include SEO writing, posts scheduling, spam controlling, feature pic designing etc.
- I left this position recently because they value customer service people more than marketing analyst.
Aug 2014 - Dec 2014
Social Media Specialist
- Our team created various social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Youtube, Trip Advisor) for Baan Tawai Artistry Village and managed the pages with excellent content. Our creative strategy attracted about 2000 people's attention online in 2 months.
- We reached out potential clients and did presentations for Baan Tawai Artistry Village.
- We collected information from other teams weekly and summarized the information into attractive posts.
May 2014 - Aug 2014
Social Media Marketing intern
- I am working at Pr Butler assisting their client Get Centered (https://www.facebook.com/getcenteredonline) in organizing and promoting the 2014 Holistic Health and Wellness Expo, hosted by the Holistic Chamber of Commerce manhattan. The Event will be held on OCT 29th at the Helen Mills Facility. www.helenmills.com.
- When working with clients, I listen to what their message is, and then help devise the most effective way to communicate that to their target audience. As a strategist, I develop and design online campaigns to increase my client's businesses social media presence, by promoting their work to a holistic health following of over 7000 users on the Get Centered page.
May 2014 - Aug 2014
- I did research for Scandinavian Music Week and try to connect with more than 100 related artists and institutions.
- I cataloged hundreds of records and books.
Jan 2014 - May 2014
Market Development Specialist
- We are initiating a market development plan which will improve the economic climate in Baan Tawai and preserve and promote the heritage of the village and its artistry. The main facet of our project will be to establish a “Special Collection” with company that will bring a percentage of profits back to Baan Tawai.
- I tried to connect with Josh, the owner of Crossroadasia in Thailand. This company is an intermediary between art crafts from different culture areas and consumers over the world. After a few email communications, we get a deeper understanding of the influence of south Asian artist market and the current situation of the village.
- We did market research toward the competitive markets and the similar cases have been done before. After 5 months, we come up to proper solutions and actions in order to pass this project to new specialists to work on.
Jul 2013 - Aug 2013
Human Resources Intern
- I studied and applied the tool of GGS Position Evaluation and various theories of Salary Adjustment.
- I got an overall view of Insurance industry.
Jun 2012 - Jun 2012
- I input and dealt with account statements of online bank.
- I involved in counter operation and updated the account statements of the sub branch banks.
- I analyzed clients' wealth management with managers.
Aug 2011 - Dec 2014
Bachelor of Science (BS), Economics
Major in Economics, Concentration in Management and international business GPA: 3.5/4.0 Dean's list of Academic Performance
- Member of Purdue Bridges International
- Member of Acoustical Society of America/Audio Engineering Society Purdue Chapter
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Labor Economics
- Game Theory
- International Trade
- Managerial Economics
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- International Marketing
- Operations Management
- Business Writing
- Business Statistics
- Intermediate Music Theory
- Music Appreciation
- Jazz History
- Audio Production
- Theatre Appreciation
Aug 2013 - Dec 2013
Fall semester of Global Economics Program
Focused on Global Economics and European Integration
- I joined conferences with world bank, European union, OECD in Paris and discussed about Euro Zone issues
- I did a real life economic experiment project "Value of Branding" in Denmark
- Globalization & European Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Leadership Across Culture
- International Business Negotiations
- Danish Language and Culture
Artist Volunteer in The Art of Elysium
- We taught music skills and performed musical shows to children who suffered serious medical conditions during music workshops in hospital.
Volunteer Teacher in Red Cross Society of China
- I taught Math, English and Music lessons to primary school students.
- We exchanged ideas about education and management with schoolmasters and managers in Gansu area.
Ambassador in Purdue University Krannert School of Management
- I introduced Krannert School of Management to new admitted students in Shanghai and we answered and explained 50+ questions.
Volunteer in Shanghai World EXPO 2010 ICP
- I won the best volunteer prize of Shanghai 2010 World Expo and wrote reports of volunteer team's work everyday.
- I directed thousands of tourists daily and solved emergency accidents happened with tourists all day including missing family members.
- English (fluent)
- Chinese (native)
- Danish (beginner)