Automation QA Engineer
Promoted to a lead QA Engineer on User Acceptance Testing in video streaming company. Supervise a 2-member software QA testing team in developing and implementing automated test management tools and quality-control methodologies to ensure compliance with QA standards, country regulations and customer specifications. Results:
- Designed and established the first company's automation test environment including:
- Automated test execution results which captured comprehensive and concise testing data leading to reliable, streamlined reporting.
- Implemented continuous integration for the product using Jenkins continuous integration server, using testNG as a testing framework, Java based automation test environment, Maven as an automation project build tool.
- Produced reliable Requirements Traceability using TestLink test tracking system. Integrated TestLink Java based API into automation test environment.
- Created and executed automated software test plans, cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
- Wrote Bash scripts as maintenance tools for the automation project.
- Lead system load tests project using Jsystem automation framework to implement load tests.
- Introduced external testing tools to the company which worked in bundle with the automation test environment and reduced execution time and logged concise test metrics: FFMPEG, Wowza.
- Installed, configured and maintained Vmware esxi5 hypervisor as company a virtual environment.