To become a valued asset with the organization using my experience in sales.
Jan 2015 - Present
Florida International University
Jan 2011 - Dec 2013
Associates Degree in Civil Engineering
Miami Dade College
Jun 2015 - Present
Certified Slings and Supply
- Quotes and negotiates prices and credit terms, prepares contracts, and closes orders
Manages and maximizes quotes conversions
Grows and develops customer relationships and loyalty to increase market share
Manages and controls sales related expenses
Meets or exceeds Company targets for units, dollars and gross profit
Manages designated territories and customers to maximize our presence
Manages market awareness and provides lost sales reports
Works with customers and potential customers to provide solutions to their rigging needs
Provides on-site expertise for demonstrations, crane inspections and technical support
Sells parts or service to enhance the after sale value of our product and ensures return business
Keeps accurate and up to date call logs, prospect lists and mileage information
Provides status report to sales manager as to achievement of goals and objectives
Attends training and sales meetings as required to stay current with new products and special deals
Provides feedback to other departments
Maintains a contact management type database for designated territory
Makes frequent opportunity calls and generates new customers
Jun 2014 - Jun 2015
Inside Sales Representative
- Assists in pricing equipment for territory managers.
- Maintains records of equipment and attachment inventory. The following documentation needs to be performed as indicated -
- Overall responsibility for all whole goods inventory and attachments for that location
- Coordinates any service prep work for whole goods sales (excluding used equipment).
- Assists walk-in customers with equipment issues.
- Supports territory managers with customer or equipment issues.
- Directs the rental program to include
- Proper equipment to rent.
- Proper paperwork is completed thoroughly and accurate by customer and store personnel.
- Assists General Manager in collecting open accounts.
- Under the direction of the General Manager or Regional Sales Manager, coordinates Territory Manager's sale of equipment or accessories.
- Interprets and implements company policies and develops operating procedures to facilitate store operations.
Mar 2012 - Jun 2014
Certified Parts Advisor
- Service customers at the counter and on the phone in a courteous and professional manner
- Provide advice and options for customers including new, remanufactured or rebuild parts where applicable
- Actively explain Nortrax’s promotional programs to all customers on a proactive basis using value added techniques
- Explain ordering options available to the customer for non-stocked parts including expedited shipment with freight charges or stock order with no freight charges
- Order outside parts as required by the customer through the Nortrax approved parts procurement processes
- Accurately invoice customer goods explaining charges as required to the customer when presenting the invoice
- Maintaining and updating display and front counter area including cleaning and organizing parts counter, work areas, and floors to maintain a respectable and clean parts department at all times
- Follow prescribed cash, and credit processing procedures.
Feb 2009 - Mar 2012
- Reviews and analyzes statements monthly
- Sustains and grows market share on all products
- Works with Branch Administrator on month end close outs, lease documents and rentals
- Composes and submit weekly closeout report to Regional office.
- Orders all machine attachments.
Dec 2015 - Present
Confined Space Entry Supervisor
Nov 2015 - Present
Aug 2015 - Present
Qualified Rigger Level 2
Crane Tech ,LLC
Jul 2014 - Jul 2016
Basic Life Support/CPR
American Heart Association
Mar 2012 - Present
Certified Parts Advisor
- Strong parts experience at the dealership level.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals .
- Good understanding of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic schematics .
- Proficient in operating parts scanner, key machine, fork lift, and pallet jack .
- Excellent communication and customer service skills .
- Good decision making and negotiation skills .
- Ability to perform multitask work and meet deadline.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, and Access
- Strong ability to adapt to new environment very soon.
- Basic Knowledge: Matlab, AutoCad