Sep 2015 - Present
In an office setting with 2 supervisors and 4 colleagues, my duties include:
- Establish and maintain Office of Diversity and Inclusion's Georgetown webpage based on drupal website framework;
- Conduct research on diversity and inclusion issues associated with higher medical education, including financial aid, admission bias, career development, etc.
- Establish and maintain an online presence (facebook, twitter, website) for the office;
- Assist the GEMS program director with the tracking, collecting and monitoring of alumni surveys and databases in order to facilitate an active alumni network.
- Data visualization and visual identity design, including logo, flyer and banner design.
- Other administrative works including answering emails, organizing open house, etc.