Multimedia creation & analysis across
multiple social channels
Producer, Writer, Creator
- Los Angeles, CA
- Phone: 401-932-2213
Creative, driven, and dynamic; Christopher Cote is extremely personable, motivated to succeed, hungry to learn and grow as an individual as well as part of a team. An experienced digital coordinator, live music & stage tech, photographer and writer, Chris is prepared to tackle all projects head on.
• Managed content production and digital strategy for music and multi-media clients (Topshelf Records, Bridge 9 Records, Twitch, @EmoLabs)
• Managed content production and scheduling for multiple Los Angeles based pop artists (Adam Friedman, Kaya Stewart, Half The Animal)
• Authored several photo, video, & musical projects in conjunction with running successful promotional & social campaigns.
• Coordinated live event production & artist management on various music festivals & 1000+ capacity event spaces.
• Collaborated with peer creatives to create engaging, creative photo & video campaigns.
• Authored SEO & digital content for major Hasbro brand sites (Star Wars, My Little Pony, & Transformers) to coincide with promotions for active traditional ad campaigns
• Contributed real-time site and content optimization in response to trending brand content (Viral Content: Chewbacca Mask Lady)
• Analyzed active SEO keywords for to track effectiveness and quality of website copy, code using Google AdWords, MOZ, and Conductor
• Prepared & delivered scheduled web traffic reports for all major Hasbro brands in 12 international markets
• Assisted in experiential marketing, merchandising, and hospitality requests throughout multiple artist tour cycles (Vans Warped Tour, This Is Hardcore)
• Managed scheduling of day-to-day appointment for label executives.
• Management of both business & retail label mailroom services.
• Bridge 9 Roster: American Nightmare, Defeater, Ceremony, Have Heart
Ana Nichols - Account Supervisor - AMP Agency
Time Known: 1 Year // Relationship: Former Employer
Brian Schultz - Head of Distribution - Bridge Nine Records
Time Known: 3 Years // Relationship: Former Employer
Selena Rox - Artist Liaison - HOST VIP
Time Known: 6 Years // Relationship: Coworker & Creative Partner