Overseeing tech & hospItality riders, financial and logistics planning, merchandise management.
Live Event & TOUR PRODUCTION
- Los Angeles, CA
- Phone: 401-932-2213
- [email protected]
Precise, driven, and dynamic; Chris Coté communicates well, is extremely personable and “Does Not Suck". An experienced live sound engineer, tour and merchandise manager, stage manager and lighting technician, Chris is prepared to tackle all productions with a deft hand.
• House Engineer at Resident DTLA.
• Completed multiple live engineering apprenticeships at The Echo, Echoplex + Resident DTLA under Mason Rothschild (Desert Daze, Fever the Ghost).
• Responsible for handing both monitor & front of house mixes.
• Proficient with a range of live consoles, including AVID VENUE SC38, SC48, Behringer X32.
• Tour Manager, Stage Manager, Visuals: VOWWS | US Tour (3.18-4.18)
• Backline Tech:, A Place To Bury Strangers | SXSW (2018)
• Merchandise Manager: VOWWS | US (2016-2017)
• Merchandise Manager: The Black Angels | US Tour (4.17-5.17), European Tour (9.17-10.17), West Coast Tour (10.17-11.17).
• Backline Tech: Levitation France (2017)
• Backline Tech: Liverpool Psych Fest (2017)
• Backline Tech: Austin City Limits (2017)
• Hospitality Rep: Desert Daze (2017)
• American Nightmare (2018)
• Cap'n Jazz (2017)
• Emo Nite LA (2016-2017)
• Drab Majesty (2016-2017)
• Bridge Nine Records (2012-2015)
• Assisted in experiential marketing, merchandising, and hospitality requests throughout multiple album cycles.
• Managed scheduling of day-to-day appointment for label executives.
• Product management for retail, online, and mailroom services for label discography items.