Overseeing tech & hospItality riders, financial and logistics planning, merchandise management.
Live Event & TOUR PRODUCTION
- Los Angeles, CA
- Phone: 401-932-2213
- [email protected]
Precise, driven, and dynamic; Chris Coté communicates well, is extremely personable and “Does Not Suck". An experienced guitar tech, stage manager, live sound engineer, tour and merchandise manager and visual artist, Chris is prepared to tackle all productions with a deft hand.
• Handled full backline for Liz Phair & band on the 'Make America Girly Again' headlining tour. • Responsible for on stage guitar tech duties for Liz and two guitar players, as well as daily instrument maintenance. • Coordination of backline for multiple festival dates (Riot Fest, Ohana Festival, Hopscotch)
• Managed multiple hats for 3OH!3's headlining slot on the full Vans Warped Tour 2018.
• Tour Manager, Stage Manager, Visuals: VOWWS | US Tour (3.18-4.18)
• Backline Tech:, A Place To Bury Strangers | SXSW (2018)
• Merchandise Manager: VOWWS | US (2016-2017)
• Merchandise Manager: The Black Angels | US Tour (4.17-5.17), European Tour (9.17-10.17), West Coast Tour (10.17-11.17), European Tour (8.18-9.18)
• House Engineer at Resident DTLA.
• Completed multiple live engineering apprenticeships at The Echo, Echoplex + Resident DTLA under Mason Rothschild (Desert Daze, Fever the Ghost).
• Responsible for handing both monitor & front of house mixes.
• Proficient with a range of live consoles, including AVID VENUE SC38, SC48, Behringer X32.
• Backline Tech: Levitation France (The Black Angels, 2017)
• Backline Tech: Liverpool Psych Fest ( The Black Angels, 2017)
• Backline Tech: Austin City Limits ( The Black Angels, 2017)
• Hospitality Rep: Desert Daze (2017)
• American Nightmare (2018)
• Cap'n Jazz (2017)
• Emo Nite LA (2016-2017)
• Drab Majesty (2016-2017)
• Bridge Nine Records (2012-2015)
• Assisted in experiential marketing, merchandising, and hospitality requests throughout multiple album cycles.
• Managed scheduling of day-to-day appointment for label executives.
• Product management for retail, online, and mailroom services for label discography items.
Nolan McGuire - Tour Manager - Liz Phair, The Drums, 3OH!3 [email protected] Steven Matrick - Manager - A Place To Bury Strangers [email protected]
Lauren Pattenaude - Manager - Vector Management
Alex Nicolau - Artist - Drab Majesty
Selena Rox - Merchandise Manager - BØRNS, Tove Lo