Handling merchandise duties across U.S. Dates for Drab Majesty.
Music & Media Production
- Los Angeles, CA
- Phone: 401-932-2213
Creative, driven, and dynamic; Chris Cote is extremely personable, motivated to succeed, hungry to learn and grow as an individual as well as part of a team. An experienced merchandise & tour manager, stage tech, photographer and writer, Chris is prepared to tackle all projects head on.
• Merchandise: Drab Majesty (2016 - 2017)
• Merchandise & TM: Au Revoir (2015)
• Merchandise: Bridge Nine Records: (2012 - 2015)
• Merchandise Intern: Topshelf Records: (2012 - 2013)
• Managed content production and digital strategy for music and multi-media clients (Topshelf Records, Bridge 9 Records, Twitch, @EmoLabs)
• Managed content production and scheduling for multiple Los Angeles based artists and festivals (5 Seconds of Summer, Adam Friedman, Boogaloo Festival)
• Authored several photo, video, & musical projects in conjunction with running successful promotional & social campaigns.
• Coordinated live event production & artist management on various music festivals & 2000+ capacity event spaces.
• Collaborated with peer creatives to create engaging, creative photo & video campaigns.
• Assisted in experiential marketing, merchandising, and hospitality requests throughout multiple artist tour cycles (Vans Warped Tour, This Is Hardcore)
• Managed scheduling of day-to-day appointment for label executives.
• Management of both business & retail label mailroom services.
• Bridge 9 Roster: American Nightmare, Defeater, Ceremony, Have Heart
Alex Nicolau - Artist - Drab Majesty
Time Known: 1 Years // Relationship: Current Employer
Selena Rox - Artist Liaison - HOST VIP
Time Known: 6 Years // Relationship: Coworker & Creative Partner
Ryan Deroucher - Merchandise Manager - Lake Street Dive
Time Known: 1 Year // Relationship: Coworker