SwedTel Arabia Limited
STC Saudi Arabia KSA. Nokia Siemens Networks STC ( LTE 4G ) Project Saudi Arabia KSA.
Designation: Post Processor Engineer .
2G/3G/4G LTE Post processing Analyzing
The key responsibilities are pre and post processing optimization focused on resolving typical. RF issues through the ACTIX Spotlight and Analyzer platform.
· The objective of analyzing Log files is to make the network meet the required Cluster Level KPIs.
· Complete Reporting of LTE to make the RSRP, RSRQ, CINR, Downlink, and Uplink plot.
· Monitor the before and after performance of sites after upgrades (Tilts, antennas changes, etc…) and fix any issues.
· Drive test analysis, Post processing, call flows studies, Drop calls, handover process, Pilot Channel RSCP Level and Interference Ec/No. Parameters tuning, neighbors definition, Design and sites modifications (Tilt, azimuth, height, etc…).
· Resolve the customer complaints and give the comments with the help of performance tool, Map-Info, Google Earth or if necessary make a drive around the location.
· Experience on Analysis Drive test data with Actix/TEMS and Reporting of RF and Network Problems like Pilot Pollution, Bad Coverage area, Drop Calls, Access Failures, Handovers Problems.
· Presentation of daily test report of events like dropped calls, set up failures, periods of Bad quality (BLER), pilot pollution and low EC/Io, periods of low signal strength, handovers Failures, UMTS cell update problems
· Swap Sector Analysis / SC inconsistency Check – To identify the sector swaps and/or improper data fill of Scrambling codes
· Drop Calls / Access Failure Analysis – To identify the reason for Drop calls and Access Failures and provide to solutions to resolve.
· Optimizing the antenna orientation and tilt for UMTS coverage and Ec/Io enhancement.
· Responsibilities for monitoring and improving network performance on cell sites to meet objectives for call drops and call blocks.