Managing a team of 4, including creatives in web and graphic design, my responsibilities include:
Implementation & analysis of marketing strategies and content that drive sales, client retention and positive customer engagement for all European territories; external communications & PR; internal communication; brand management and development including writing of the company's brand guidelines; brand ambassador for international licensees and distributors; setting and managing European marketing budget.
- Established and grew social media presence on Facebook and Twitter
- Under my management, Z-CARD marketing campaigns accounted for £ 2.3m of £15m total revenue
- Euro 2012 multi-channel campaign generating £558k in revenue and an ROI of 16%
- Secured press coverage in the Financial Times, the Telegraph, The Guardian and The Drum
- Development and implementation of company wide intranet to enhance communications between Z-CARD Limited and our global network
- Organising and running the company's annual international conference
- Branding strategy, content creation and managed the implementation of all-new websites for all European territories in 2014, ensuring consistency of brand across all territories
- Key contact for our international partners in USA, Asia-Pac, EMEA, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Brazil and Kazakhstan
- Established franchisee operations in Kazakhstan and Brazil - securing £100k sign up fees for each territory. I am responsible for maintaining these relationships
- Presented at the foremost Swedish marketing, advertising and media event, Media Days Gothenburg 2014, and was invited back for 2015
- Barter deals achieved through building relationships with key contact: barter deals include consumer brand Firefly Tonics and drink-drive charity Don't Be That Someone.
- Ongoing eCRMs to our client database: management of the end-to-end process comprising contention creation, management of translation, build, test, send and analysis
- Direct Mail campaigns: targeting existing clients and prospects. These are either aimed at industry verticals or for specific events, such as global sporting events