Dynamic and experienced HVAC commissioning technician with hands on experience in HVAC commissioning and installation. Looking for a position as an HVAC commissioning and installation technician in a renowned organization.
MAPSEC HVAC commissioning
RAVELLI AIR CONDITIONNING SERVICES
SPIE GROUP, HVAC Dept.
E.I.V ELECTRIC SYSTEM
Achieved Bachelor's Degree
DIDEROT Engineering INSTITUTE
Achieved Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
MARSEILLE Engineering College in 2007
- Hands-On experience of a wide variety of HVAC and process piping projects.
- Substantial knowledge of commissioning of BMS & HVAC electrical Control systems.
- Experience with commercial heating or water heating commissioning.
- Familiar with engineering calculations and processes related to HVAC.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HVAC mechanical engineering design, mechanical codes and standards
- Extensive knowledge of cost calculation methodologies and HVAC systems and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of installation of HVAC in control and automation systems
- Hands on experience in handling technical issues and in developing optional configuration solutions
- Possess sound communication, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Skilled in handling projects and meet deadlines with less supervision
- Assist in planning, assigning and supervising the installation, servicing and repairing of HVAC systems.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between controls and equipment according to wiring diagram, using electrician's hand tools.
- Inspect and test system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect malfunctions.
- Made repairs and adjustments to associated equipment, such as compressors, pumps, ventilating fans, burners, and air conditioning control systems.
- Performed major repairs on integrated building temperature control panels.
- Checked v-belts, lubricated fan bearings, replaced air filters, and purified media on air handlers
- Changed filters, belts and lubricated blower assemblies on commercial residential units
- Cleaned condenser coils, checked all operational and safety controls, checked suction and discharges pressure, checked for refrigerant
- Cleaned evaporator coils, power washed condenser coils
- Performed and assisted with preventive maintenance on rooftop heating and air conditioning equipment
- Took and recorded all temperatures and pressures throughout the system, purged air from the machines, checked condenser coils for fouling, measured specific gravity of solution and refrigerant, checked all operational and safety controls on chillers.
- Maintained time clocks, thermostats, and other controls.
- Performed preventive maintenance and repairs of HVAC residential systems
- Worked as "on-call" service technician.