Prof. Byong Lee
Invited Distinguished Professor, Kangwon National University and Professor, McGill University/AAFC, September 1986 – August 2011
Mobile : +86-10-4779-9808
E -mail: [email protected]
Highly capable master degree holder with highly acquired skills of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology operations. Expertise in Nucleic Acid Techniques, fermentation Engineering and the analysis of the samples using HPLC, GC, IR, UV, GC-MS techniques. Ability to design experiments and perform assist in experiments in addition to prepare required reagent easily. Able to multitask, and work as a team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Commitment to adhere and perform all laboratory functions in accordance with SOPs and safety guidelines of the organization. Willing to relocate.
Aquaculture, Fish Breeding, Fish farms, Metabolism In fish, and Food quality control
Micro-algae Biotechnology (plankton), Aquatic Biology, Fish Physiology and Reproduction, Fish culture and Aquaculture, and Feeding fish
▪ Environmental Agricultural Sciences
Assistant Lecturer at the department of basic science in the Faculty of Dentistry, Sinai University, El-Arish, North Sinai(Egypt)
Strong organisational skills to work collaboratively with other students as team. In addition to the ability to work individually.
During my education and work in the field of Biotechnology Biosynthesis, I gained a lot skills As follows:.
▪ Basic Lab
▪ Easy to handle the technical equipment and facilities
▪ Manufacturing and production skills
▪ Quality Assurance / QualityControl
▪ Good command of specific lab skills such as:
Experience with HPLC, spectroscopic and other analysis tools ( UV-vis, NMR, Thermal analysis, etc…) and ability to interpret the results.
▪ Microbiology functions such as gram staining, plate count, viable count , colony count, preparation of cultures and media, smear preparation.
▪ Determination of bacterial growth by optical density.
▪ Assembling and set up of bioreactors for fermentation.
know how to grow and maintain cell lines tissues, store them and perform assays.
know how to isolate and manipulate nucleic acids, and know specific techniques such as electrophoresis and polymerase chain reactions (PCR).
know how to detect, isolate, purify, concentrate and perform assays.