> System Engineer experience
- Linux, Windows server system administration : about 100 systems
- each system uses Weblogic for WAS, oracle, mysql, mssql for Database, PHP, JSP.
- Manage system by using Nagios with twitter, telegram push alarm
- Script languages in use: Python, Bash, Powershell
> Network infrastructure administration
- Managing switches : Cisco's Catalyst 3560, 2950 with Cacti
- make network analyzer(ubuntu server) with 3560's port mirroring.
- Managing UTM : Fortigate's Fortinet 110C
> define System needs specialized in EPC industry.
- Online Engineering Drawing Management System : EMC's Documentum, JSP, oracle
+ Outline : for to check errors in Engineering Drawing made by each discipline(Electric team, Instrument team, Piping team, Firefighting team etc)
+ Improvement : before this system, they checks EDs with hard copy and send it to other. so, there is some ricks that lost, intentional or unintentional delay, etcs.
- Project Information Management System : ASP, Mysql
+ Outline : get all information related in the projects that do or done.
> System development
- Software Asset Management System : PHP, Mssql, ahnlab’s V3 Agent.
+ Outline : make sure what we have, what we use not to violate law
- AutoCAD Usage Management System : PHP, MySQL, Python, AutoCAD LMTOOLS
+ Outline : to check how many users are using autocad concurrently.
- Dynamic DNS Support System : PHP, MySQL, Bind
+ Outline : something like VPN system. this system makes users in out side of company can access internal system.