- Assist with Women’s Basketball, Softball, Men’s Soccer, Men’s and Women’s Cross Country, and Men’s And Women’s Track academic advising. Most recently, the new football program.
- Assist with Registration of Student-Athletes through the Banner System.
- Aid with scheduling classes and study time for student-athletes, and schedules of work time for tutors and monitors.
- Have composite schedules, travel letters, progress reports, and assignment sheets available for coaches.
- Assist with the training and preparation of the Tutorial Program.
- Assist with and at times put together the tutoring schedule for over 15 sports teams.
- Work with at-risk student-athletes by providing advisement, one-on-one counseling, life skill training, and career-counseling.
- Assists student athletes with time management, study skills, test preparation, test taking and writing skills.
- Help develop learning strategies for student athletes with specific deficiencies.
- Plans the student athletes semester (emphasize tests, due dates, assignments.
- Supervised and managed all aspects of study hall.
- Developed community-service opportunities for student athletes.
- Supervised lab monitors and tutors.
- Establish the filing system currently used for the purchasing department at a major university.
- Completed Schedules and Itinerary for professional athletes.
- Completed monthly expense and event reports for the CEO of a multi-million dollar company.
- Set-up and confirm interviews & personal appearances for professional athletes.
- Designed and produced monthly newsletter for clients to keep them informed of upcoming events and news.
- Out-patient billing and coding at North Shore Medical Center.
Marketing/ Public Relation/ Sales
- Promotions and marketing for a semi-pro basketball team in Atlanta, GA.
- Promotion and Recruitment of High School Student-Athletes and Coaches for Football program.
- Assisted in the design of several companies’ website and collateral marketing material.
- Event Planning and promotion for county park opening.
- Recruitment of new clients for local gym, barbershop, and hair salon as a marketing consultant.
- Secure sponsorship for semi-pro basketball team
- Oversee the development and implementation of a 2-Day Football Camp.
- Secure venues for fundraisers, camps, academies, etc.
- Secure speakers and presenters for yearly educational seminar.
- Oversee the implementation of the academic and scouting year-round program.
- Interview and hire employees for a semi-pro basketball team in Atlanta, GA.
- Game Day Set-Up and Break Down/ Facility Management.
- Oversee Foundation Planning Committee and Volunteer team.
- Secure Travel Arrangements and Information for Athletes and Coaches. Provide them with details.
- Travel Itinerary.
- Identify and recoup all past due balances from clients and vendors.
- Settle all debts owed by department for pastyears.
- Enter all requisition for Purchase Orders.
- Maintain and track department budget.
- Reimbursement of checks and travel expenses using Quickbook or PeopleSoft.
- Follow all open and closing procedures for the mini-golf area and cash register.
- Sale group tickets for the Atlanta Dreams Inaugural season to new potential clientele.