May 2014 - Present
San Francisco Giving Tree, San Francisco, CA
- On a volunteer basis, lead and coordinate new groups of people to serve meals to 100+ senior homeless residents in the Sanctuary Shelter.
- Recruit and train volunteers, prepare biweekly volunteer schedules, implement appropriate volunteer standards and clearly identify the roles for each volunteer.
- Successfully manage a team of 235+ volunteers who happily provided 470 hours of service.
Oct 2013 - Dec 2015
Business Development Intern
Embrace Innovations, San Francisco, CA
- Organized and administrated resources efficiently to relocate headquarter office from India to the United States, ensuring timely achievement of goals.
- Assisted in the logistics of Embrace's kickoff event for their flagship product, Little Lotus.
- Successfully followed through with sales leads by processing more than 1500 outgoing shipments of Little Lotus's baby swaddles and sleeping bags.
Jul 2009 - Jun 2010
Intellectual Property Lawyer Assistant
Gonzalez & Newman (Attorneys at Law), Caracas, Venezuela
- Prepared a variety of descriptive background reports, and written materials about patents, trademarks, industrial copyright and unfair competition.
- Facilitated communication between domestic and foreign clients, attorneys and agents.
- Successfully represented 550+ clients at courts and administrative bodies.
Jul 2008 - Feb 2009
Human Rights Intern
Institute of Legal, Caracas, Venezuela
- Compiled data and researched for the Faculty of Law's annual investigation book in 2008 about“ The Rights of Hospitalized Children.”
- Located, organized, summarized, and interpreted legal information requested by professors
Project Management Certificate
New York University
2012 - 2013
Master Degree in Social Entrepreneurship
Hult International Business School
2004 - 2009
J.D licensed to practice Law in Venezuela
Universidad Catolica Andres Bello