Strategic Planning / Relationship Management
Dynamic, resourceful business strategist with 9 years of demonstrated success in creating and managing impactful programs that strengthen organizational success, and a strong record of community leadership. A quick learner, experienced presenter, and thorough analyst with strengths in interpersonal and written communications. Core competencies include:
- Plan/Program Development
- Business Capacity Analysis
- Team Building
- Client Relations
- Organizational Leadership
- High-Impact Presentations
- Determined needs assessments to identify client service requirements and solutions for business growth.
- Performed financial underwriting which included analyzing business and financial plans, and writing recommendation memos.
- Performed process analysis including evaluating internal business practices, and captured voice of product stakeholders to ensure business practice relevance.
Plan Development/ Program Management
- Developed strategic business and marketing plans for small to medium sized firms.
- Drafted and organized proposals and applications on behalf of firms.
- Designed curriculum, facilitated trainings and developed follow-up procedures.
- Recruited and led cross-functional teams and committees - raised over $140,000 in cash pledges and in-kind donations.
- Recruited and developed business accountability group to support solo entrepreneurs through various stages of business growth.
- Developed communications plan to promote membership (active and alumni) involvement at various levels.
- Maintained client portfolio including managers and CEOs of small to medium sized firms.
- Worked with membership organizations to lead teams in providing programming and incentives for up to a 250 person membership base.
- Negotiated partnership to benefit local firms with business development services.