SEABOURN CRUISE LINE
300 Elliott Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119, United States
* Responsible for promoting and maximizing beverage sales in the assigned bar(s) or workstation.
* Follows and ensures that the company beverage standards of service are being adhered to and practised by all those working in the assigned outlet.
* Follows the standard drink recipes when preparing and mixing beverages by using jiggers.
* Ensures that all beverage stocks in the bars and in the lockers or pantries are used, stored and accounted for following company policies and guidelines.
* Follows the key control standard operating procedure and ensure that the bar is locked and secured during non-operating hours.
* Ensures that all complementary products being offered to our guests are handled and controlled according to company policies and are treated as company property.
* Strives to meet the target cost and sales for the assigned bar(s) or workstation as determined by the company budgets.
* Responsible for the proper accounting and recording of all beverage sales while ensuring that the pouring measures (jiggers) are followed according to Standard Operation Procedure.
* Responsible for the correct and proper handling of all checks and sales transactions generated in the assigned bar or workstation.
* Responsible for helping to achieve the yearly goal for the bar scores in the guest comment card.
* Ensures that all drinks are prepared according to the ship specifications and are served with the proper garnishes and in the correct glassware.
* Ensures that the bar or assigned workstation is stocked and prepared to meet the daily business demands.
* Responsible for requisitioning, following company procedures, all beverages, food items and supplies needed for the daily operation.
* Responsible for stock takes in the assigned bar or workstation and for the results achieved on overages and shortages according to company standard procedures.
* Responsible to perform in a timely fashion all the reports needed by the Provision Master and Public Room Manager.
* Ensures that all products are kept at the appropriate serving and storing temperatures.
* Ensures that the hours of operation for the outlet are respected and followed.
* Ensures that only authorized products are served at company hosted parties.
* Ensures that all food service being provided in the bar (i.e. Canapés) is done according to company standards and during the times determined by onboard management.
* Ensures that the beverage promotions, as determined by the company or by on board management, are followed and in place in the assigned bar or workstation.
* Communicates any problems, challenges, complaints or service difficulties, in a timely manner to the Public Room Manager/Maitre'd
* Assist the Public room manager with training.
* Assist whenever needed or required with beverage and wine service in the dining room/veranda.
* Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of all equipment and for the cleanliness of the assigned bar and/or workstation.