- An outstanding & pleasing Automotive Sale & Marketing professional with 15+ years of established record of accomplishments; Successful & demonstrable career graph. Currently Profit Centre Head in Oman.
- Reporting to Managing Director of Assarain group of Co. Leading & motivating a multi-cultural & multi-locational team of 100+ employees.
- Qualification - MBA (Marketing) ; BE (Mech.) ; PGDBM (Export & Import)
Strong experience of multiple disciplines in Automotive Sales Marketing After sales Service - Logistics & Distribution - Production Planning & ERP implementation,. Worked in Business Development Retail / Showroom sales + Channel / dealer sales + Fleet / Key accounts / Institutional sales, Brand & Marketing management. Profit centre head delivering Profitability & productivity, Credit & cost management, Budgeting & Planning, Having in-depth knowledge of the Indian and Gulf markets and exposure to leading edge automotive Retailing techniques, Customer service initiatives & Loyalty programs.
Worked with Auto Manufacturer Tata Motors Ltd. (9 Yrs); Auto Distributor Nissan Motors (1 Yr.); Auto Services Co (3.5 Yrs) Shell (Petroleum products), Sonny (Carwash), Turtle wax (Car Care products).
Demonstrated Career achievements in Sales & Marketing
- Launched New Vehicles & designed transportation solutions for different industry segments.
- Launched Nissan Sunny (2003) saloon car in Oman, which improved sales during Ramadan promotion. Launched Mercedes Benz E-220 & E-250D (1995), Luxury cars in India with record bookings. Developed marketing plan & successfully launched Tata Sumo (1994), Tata Motors s first SUV. Launched & established LPT 2213 (1998) Multi axle commercial vehicle in new segments.
- Sold complete transportation solution to Steel & Cement industry. Conceptualised & developed TEXCON-Textile containers for Textile industry (1999). This made Telco s entry in special application vehicles segment. Product captured 20%+ market share in highly competitive market.
Made inroads into several large Fleet accounts and segments. Achieved assigned targets and improved company s market share in the face of stiff competition.
Effectively managed Retail / Showroom sales; Channel / dealer / branch sales, Fleet / Key accounts / Institutional sales in Auto manufacturers dealers network and also in Auto distributors branch & showroom network.
Managed Supply chain - Logistics - Warehouse function & streamlined processes in Auto Manufacturing & distribution Companies. Additionally having thorough knowledge of related functions in Automotive industry - Production, QC, Sales planning, Services & Warranty; Parts. Also worked closely with Finance, Leasing, Insurance & Contractual / Legal department.
Demonstrated good understanding of ATL & BTL marketing activities to successfully devise & implement Customer Service & Loyalty programs (CRM initiative). Processes improvements for customer service resulted in an integrated cross selling of products & services, higher repeat purchase & improvement in per transaction value by 15%.
Key Sales & Marketing Responsibilities executed in past assignments
Sales & Business Development: Achieved Budgeted Sales Volume & Market Share Targets. Profitability Management. Extensive market / territory coverage at National level for Channel & Retail Showroom Sale through dealer network. Conceptualize & implement Sales Promotion strategies. Formulate-Monitor-Review Sales Incentive schemes, Supervise Inquiry Generation & Follow Up system. Dealer development: Review dealer s Revenue streams & viability structure. Dealers development for Infrastructure, Systems & Humane resources. Dealer personnel Training & Recruitment. Institutional & Key accounts: Manage Fleet & government sales channels. Business Development & offer single window service to Key accounts. Finalize, Submit & Monitor Tenders - Technical bid & Commercial terms, Price Negotiations, Account reconciliation. Principal management: Continuously improve Principal Liaising, Budgeting-Forecasting-Ordering-Shipment & Pricing. Monitor product performance & develop effective MIS.
Marketing - Brand & Product management: Market development through Market Potential & Competition Analysis, Develop competitive Marketing & Communication strategy. Conceptualize & execute advertising & promotion campaigns. Liaise with Market research, Advertising, PR, Media agencies for brand assessment & positioning.
Effectively work with - Principals, Distributors, Financial institutions, Insurance companies, Direct Marketing agents. Design-Develop-Supervise: Preparation-issuance & delivery of Marketing material, Exhibits, Merchandise, POS - sales promotion material & programs. Execute media plans billboards, advertisements in newspapers, trade magazines, organise press conference, etc. (Also ensure compliance to principals marketing standards) Product Launch, Product training, demonstration & road shows. Participate in strategic international events/ exhibitions/ conferences for market development and gather market intelligence.
- Continuous Professional Training & Certification during career
- Expert knowledge of Computers & IT skills.
- Impressive Networking & good Market Contacts in industry.
- Managed multi cultural team
- GCC Driving License
- Knowledge of Arabic Language
- Willing to Relocate & Travel
- Looking for Growth.
- Available at short notice.
Hands on & Achievement-oriented, Team leader with strong leadership skills, Fluent in communication & relationship building, Presentation & negotiation skills, Excellent project management skills.