IDAPTIVE(Identity and Access Management product)Tools & Technologies Used: Flex, AS3, MATE Framework, jQuery, HTMl5, PHP, MySql, JSON, Putty, Java, OpenAM, OpenDS, Angular JS, Jira
Role: Web DeveloperProject Description: Idaptive provides out-of-the-box functionality that is comparable to any of the traditional identity and access management solutions. However, in addition, Idaptive has a number of unique and innovative inclusions which allow organisations to manage and take advantage of the delivery of services via the digital channel.Responsibilities:
- Develop interactive interfaces for product using Flex, AS3 and Mate framework
- Integration of the frontend using BlazeDS to backend services
- Create and customize new JSP pages for OpenAM Access management product
- Create custom Flex component to reuse across multiple client applications
Role: Senior UX Developer
Project Description: Contextual browser (CB) is analogous to a player interface which helps render content as per user role and login. Users are presented with controls and options relevant to their current location. They may choose to launch applications, view details, play (if applicable) or bookmark for reference.
- Develop interactive visualization for representing WordPress content on mobile devices using InfoVis toolkit, HTML5, jQuery and PHP
- Implement responsive design techniques for multiple screen/resolution compatibility
- Develop custom JSON output from WordPress posts to feed into the Contextual Browser Application
- Customize Wordpress styling to HCL Mobility Center Visual look and feel
- Conversion of Design files PSD to DIV based layout
SOA Refresh - Legacy to Modern User Interface Transformation - U.S. Foodservice, IL, United States
Role: Senior UX Developer
Project Description: The Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) initiative supports the overall USF IT Strategy of improving business agility by consolidating common business line efforts within the organization, to minimize maintenance and maximize profitability. The requirement was to transform Legacy (COBOL, CA IDEAL, and PowerBuilder) applications to Modern (Java based) platform and replace Green screens User Interface to modern Browser based user experience.
- Developing application features with a focus on the UI experience.
- Develop UI components, UI development guidelines and usability patterns libraries.
- Contribute to interaction and visual design of user features, performance measurement and tuning.
- Work along with development team for integration of UI component and design patterns.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of frameworks for presentation-tier development.