- Microsoft Certified SharePoint Professional, having 9.5 years of experience in SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online,Office 365, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0 and .Net technologies.
- Currently working as a Senior SharePoint Consultant at International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), United Nations, working on SharePoint projects.
- Involved in client communications, requirement gathering and finalization,requirement analysis, creating project proposal, estimations, approvals from clients, project architecture design, project management and development, unit testing.
- SharePoint Development: Proficient in SharePoint enterprise and organization level applications development, Apps(Add-Ins) development, High trust provider hosted apps(PHA), SharePoint Online apps development and customization. Client object & service object model, REST APIs, workflows(Inbuilt and customize), SharePoint Designer, Project server integration with SharePoint, Search configuration and customization, User Profiles and MySite customization, BCS, LINQ, Site Variation (Multilingual Site), Web Content Management(Publishing Sites), Document & Content Management, Enterprise Search ,InfoPath forms, Custom Web parts.
- Experience in custom authentication using FBA, SAML authentications with Single sign on(SSO) for Internal and external users, OAuth 2.0
- Experience in migrating from SharePoint old versions like SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0 etc to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010/2013 to SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint Administration: Basic SharePoint Administrations,setting & configure SharePoint environment & farm, installing SharePoint on multiple servers like Application server, Web Front end Server, Database servers.
- Onsite experiences for government, International Organizations and enterprise level SharePoint Projects, Vienna, Austria for 2.10 years(On going), Dubai and Doha.