PT Bank International Indonesia, Tbk (BII MAYBANK)
- Establish an effective mechanism to generate Small Medium Enterprise (SME) market intelligence from field sales force.
- Achieve SME sales target by sector, segment and product - Interact with the client, gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis and due diligence.
- Responsible for end-to-end Business Credit Analyst process including preparing all the tools like Scorecard, etc, in-depth analysis of various risks, quality presentation and ensuring fast credit approval.
- Ensure compliance of all internal and regulatory credit/other portfolio related policies.
- Monitor quality of the portfolio by tracking Excess/past dues, strictly complying with Early Alert Report processes.
- Ensure timely submission of quality Quarterly Credit Reports.
- Monitor Risk Triggers, Covenants and other credit conditions and report appropriately
- Focuses on relationship deepening by cross selling products based on customers’ needs.
- Maintain good relationship with customers, practice KYC principles, understanding customer needs and behavior