Pursuing an entry level position in marketing, brand management, public relations, internet marketing and marketing research.
Mar 2015 - Oct 2015
China U.S. Business Association
- Managed to communicate with 240 business members in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan; identified and analyzed members' trends and needs;
- participated in developing marketing plans for the Association and relating companies;
- organized cultural and economic programs between China and U.S.;
- attended invited events by other organizations and government agencies;
- met and greeted the mayors of Fullerton and Rancho Cucamonga.
Jul 2014 - Mar 2015
California State University, Fullerton| International Programs & Partnerships
- Met and greeted at least 20 different groups from Mainland China;
- coordinated with classrooms and instructors;
- interpreted oral lectures and written documents for international training delegations and visitors;
- fostered collaboration by facilitating communication between universities in Mainland China and Department of International Programs & Partnerships;
- prepared and led campus orientations for international training delegations;
- assisted other administrative job duties as assigned, including data entry, file tracking, etc.
Jul 2012 - Aug 2012
Commercial Assistant Intern
- Worked for the CEO and the president of the company;
- took international phone calls, filed documents and responded e-mails;
- organized travel arrangements, business meetings and appointments;
- participated and assisted company's event - 2012 China Wine Challenge.
B.A in Business Administration, Marketing
California State University Fullerton
Relevant Coursework: Business Writing, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Research Methods, Marketing Information Technology, Export/Import Marketing Strategies, and Strategic Internet Marketing.
Chinese Students and Scholars Association at California State University Fullerton
President (May 2014 - May 2015)
- Assisted with the University’s International Programs Office to welcome new international students;
- instituted new marketing plan resulting an increase in memberships from 85 people to 248 people;
- represented CSUF at various events held by the Consulate-General of China in Los Angeles;
- communicated regularly with other student organizations, administrative offices, faculty and community members;
- organized the Chinese New Year Gala for more than 140 attendees from the University and the community.
2013 Rock Now for Autism Benefit Concert
Worked as a co-coordinator for Jenny McCarthy's Generation Rescue on this project.
- Arranged and decorated the venue;
- assisted communications with performers;
- established relationships with sponsors;
- supervised and managed volunteers.
2015 California Asian Business Summit Volunteer
Direct assistance to the Volunteer Coordinator in the accomplishment of various miscellaneous tasks associated with guest registrations.
- Assembled and handed out gift bags;
- directed and escorted guests to their appropriate locations, and other tasks as assigned.