- Tuscaloosa US-AL
- [email protected]
I have a extensive range of interests including:
1) Reading( Books, Magazines, Newspapers, etc )
2) Cooking( Asian Food especially Chinese Food, Western Food )
3) Exercise( Running, Badminton,etc)
4) Household Jobs
1) Attend Graduate School
2) Find a job in a transnational corporation
3) Get marriage
1) Get to know American cultures
2) Graduate in BS degree with GPA 3.4 or higher
3) Become a Register Dietitian
4) Become a member in The American Dietetic Association
1) Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.
2) Hard work is rewarded.
3) Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
During the Christmas break of 2012, I went to Long Island with my church, we were there to help those damaged houses during Sandy, we worked with an organization called Samaritan's Purse. I were there from Dec/18/2012 to Dec/22/2012, and I learned to do many works that I haven't do before, and work with strangers that I never seen. Although it is tough work and tired, but when I saw the houses we worked together turned clean and nice I felt so happy and I can tell people were joyful when we were there. Thanks God make me understand that helpping others really make us happy from inside.
I have been work in China International Travel Service during June 2010 and July 2010. The main content of job is to introduce different travelling route to customers who prepared to choose our services. My part of job was mainly introducing the travelling route within nation (China). During the work time, I have the chance to practice my social contract ability and problem-solving ability, and this experience was a great experience in my summer holiday.