Facility Project Manager / Engineer
TransCanada PipeLines Ltd
Project management and design of US facility and retrofit projects, including:
- ANR reversal balance-of-plant retrofit project: mechanical, civil, and electrical upgrades of all ANR compressor stations to prepare for pipeline reverse flow. Total budget:~ $40 million USD per year(multi-year effort)
- Excelsior facility upgrade project: install new ultrasonic meter skid, heat exchanger, vertical gas separator, and electrical building. Total budget: $4. 6k million USD
- Lincoln Farwell pipeline project: install a 36” piping connection between two compressor stations and meter station to allowa new flow path between two pipeline systems. Total budget: $7. 9 million USD
- Design support for gas transmission facilities including meter stations, compressor stations, gas storage, pipeline, etc.
- Also responsible for conducting third party engineering company qualification, design specification updates(tanks, filter separator, measurement…), measurement guidebook creation, etc.