Sep 2015 - Present
Bachelor of Management in Finance and International Business
Fu Jen Catholic University
- Relevant Coursework: Economics, Accounting, Calculus, Introduction to Business, Computer Concepts, Statistics, International Business Management
- Expected Graduation Date: June 2019
Sep 2012 - Jun 2015
Senior High School
Taipei Municiple Da Tong High School
- Was a member of English Experimental Class
Feb 2016 - Present
MS Program in Technology Management, Fu Jen Catholic University
- Translating Chinese into English to enrich English version of official website.
- Responsible for managing Institute's official website.
- Making and releasing newsletter to subscribers in Institute.
- Assisting secretary with administrative work and program's campaign.
Nov 2015 - Present
- Tutoring Chinese, English, Math, Science and Social Studies to a junior high student.
- Inspiring student to study hard.
- Results: Made student come second in English exam .
- Volunteer Work in Sri Lanka for 5 weeks (1/18/2016-3/1/2016)
- Led team's effort to do a survey on public's attitude toward local woman rights.
- Managed team of 4 to analyze results of survey and made organized presentation.
- Gave a clear speech to local students and got enthusiastic response.
- Promoted woman rights by giving lectures, posting articles on big websites and distributing leaflet.
- Currency History
- Stock Market
- English: Fluent [TOEIC 875]
- Japanese: Basic listening and speaking
- Mandarin Chinese: Native