- Madrid Comunidad de Madrid
- [email protected]
-University degree (Bachelor of Chemistry)
-ITIL Certificated, and currently preparing the PMP certification.
-20+ years of diversified business sectors experience in multiple areas of technology.
-10+ years in IT project management throughout the full project life cycle.
-Experience in managing small, medium and large size projects, managing projects up to 15 team
members (employees and suppliers).
-Organizational and negotiation skills. Analytical mind. Proactive, creative and dynamic.
-Excellent communication skills. Detection capability on the client needs.
-Assertiveness. Ease in making decisions and working under pressure.
-Experience in managing projects with high risk that could cause moderate to drastic business
-Successful project delivery with complex management issues (scope, time, cost, quality, risk, team
-Ability to manage cross functional and matrix project teams.
-Exceptional influencing skills, with a keen perception and skill for complicated stakeholder
-Appropriate, balanced, and mature sense of urgency and drive for results.
-Balance among drive for results, customer focus and realistic goal/milestone setting.
-Easy of learning and adapting to new technologies and different business sectors.
Manage and coordinate IT Projects in new technologies implementing methodologies and good practices in order to improve the efficiency of projects.
- Project management of the star project of the company in Banco de España getting annual renewals until present day and forming a team of professionals of different company's departments.
- Promotion of I+D projects for upgrading IT products (performance, portability, etc.) in order to improve the company competitiveness.
- Change the business strategy to promote IT products in disuse in order to improve the business results.
- Introduce methodologies and tools of project management in order to improve productivity.
- Establishment of ITIL best practices to improve the KPIs of hot line center of the company.
Clients: Bank of Spain, Westin hotels, Meliá hotels, Agroseguro (insurance company), Jesytel (services company), Rotabook (printer's company), etc.
Platforms: Java/JEE/Tomcat/Websphere/Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
- Introduce high quality IT systems in medium/small companies, assured security and existing
- Start-up a new business line based on IT consulting & technology services in a legal and
finance company (AUREN).
Clients: MCDONALDS, BALLESOL (Nursing home), EDICIONES SM (Editorial company), HERO (Food company), SELECTA (Vending company), etc.
Platforms: Visual Basic/Oracle, LOPD
- Star-up a new e- business unit in the company in order to offer complete solutions to clients in this area.
- Manage a pre-sell project sponsored by the company, HP and Oracle to present a complete solution to health government authorities.
- Establishment of work methodologies in Project management offices and individual projects.
Clients: PUBLIC HEALTH SYSTEM, MAPFRE (Insurance company), AFINSA (Philatelic company), VINEA MAGNA (wine company), FUNDITUBO
Platforms: Java/JSP/Tomcat/Weblogic y Visual Basic/ASP/DHTML/SQL Server y Oracle
8 years: 3 as Project Manager, 3 as analyst and 2 as programmer analyst leading a 15 team members-Innovator in managing projects in new leading technologies and in organizing teams in projects depending on the type of project and the team profiles. -Successful management strategic projects in the company as the project in the National Transplantation Organization. The success of this project allowed the company to participate in a large IT Project of technological renovation of hospitals, health centers and Ministry of Health of the Spanish government (more than 200 professionals and budget of 40M€).
-Successful management of complex projects due to the high number and different profiles of stakeholders as the project of developing a centralized IT system to centralize hospital services definition of spanish national health system (executive directors, medial directors, administrators, medical College specialties presidents, assistants etc.)
Clients: MINISTRY OF HEALTH, INSALUD, NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF TRANSPLANTS, TREASURY DEPARTMENT, ABELLÓ LABORATORIES, ASECO (Logistics in maritime transportation company), BERMARMOL (marble company), COTO DE RIOJA (wine company), GETRONICS, MADRID METRO, ASTICAN (Shipyard company), BANCO LUSO ESPAÑOL, SIAF (intermediation of financial assets company)
Platforms: Visual Basic/ASP/DHTML/XML/MTS/SQL Server/Oracle/Access/Windows. DNA Architecture. Datawarehouse. Oracle/Unix/Cobol. FOCUS/DB2/MVS (IBM 3090). Navision.
2 years, 1 as a programmer and 1 as a programmer analys
- Migration of the investment control system of Spanish National train company.
- Manage a small call center that manage solving IT system user issues.
Clients: CEPSA (Oil company) y RENFE (Spanish National train company).
Platforms: Focus/VMS (Digital). Focus/DB2/MVS (IBM 3090)
- IT Trainning oriented to companies of different sectors.
Clients: I.N.I., MCKINSEY, HACHETTE, ETC.
Paltforms: Word Perfect 5.0, Dbase III-IV, Paradox, Lotus 123, Pagemaker, Knosys
English FIRST CERTIFICATE - Cambridge University (1989). 4 years in The British Council, stay and conduct courses in England. I am currently studying English in the official language school.
1.- Negotiation techniques (30 h.)
2.- Public presentation techniques (30 h.
3.- Teamwork (30 h.)
4.- Project Management (planning, monitoring and quality, cost estimation, MS Project) (30 hours)